To give users a recap of what the Partial Payment Extension provides, the customer can make the down-payment of the product they want to buy and pay the remaining sum in installments. This extension allows the store owner to apply a range of strategies, depending upon which, the Magento partial payment extension can be applied in a variety of ways to all products, specific products, or even specific customer groups.
In order to download this extension, visit http://www.magedelight.com/partial-payment.html
MageDelight is glad to announce the release of the updated version of its partial payment extension that has been launched with new and advanced features. This updated version provides a enormously new experience for users. Some of the new features included are:
- Auto capture payment methods
Added auto capture payment method that will automatically capture installment from customer credit card on scheduled date. As now we have provided support with Authorize.net. if admin has set auto capture and customer has place order with auto capture supported payment methods. Payment gateway will capture payment on schedule date with customer account.
- Admin can create multiple partial payment plan for a particular product
Now Admin can define the number of installment, installment fee, initial payment amount etc from the admin module.
- Admin can set the Partial Payment option on one of the three of below ways:
- Only on selected products: The partial payment options will be available on product detail page for those products only which are enabled from back-end.
- For all products: The partial payment options will be available on product detail page for all products regardless they are enabled or not for partial payment. It will consider default partial payment options, for those product which don’t have defined individual one.
- For whole cart page: If this option is selected, the partial payment options will be displayed only on cart page. Where customer can choose partial payment (These payment options will be from default options, created at admin configuration settings). Here selected plan will be apply for entire cart.
- Admin can allow the guest user for Partial Payment
Generally guest user is not allowed to use Partial Payment option, but sometime admin is wanting to allow the guest user for Partial Payment due to some marketing strategies so we have given an option to admin for guest user. So the admin can choose the option from yes or no for guest use.
- Admin can give single or multiple installment plan to customer for Partial Payment
- Add whole cart as partial payment
If a customer has purchased multiple products and s/he want to pay Partial payment for all products, s/he can select the Partial Payment option on the cart page. Once s/he will select the Partial Payment option on the cart page, entire products in cart convert with Partial Payment and the user can see the each product Partial Payment summary on the cart page.
Here s/he can find the whole information of his product with the original price of each of products, selected to cart + Installment fees + Additional Amount + Initial Amount and Total monthly installments.
- Order summary with a Partial Payment option
Customer also found the order summary with a Partial Payment option on the checkout page, the summary report contains below fields:
- Customer can make full payment for due amount
The customer has selected the Partial Payment plan for 6 months, but sometime customer has money after the few installment his paid and now want to pay the remaining installment at a time, he can pay due amount from my account section and get free from the rest of the installments.
- Order base installment
In previous version, if customer buy multiple product from single order, he will found the installment of individual entry of his products in his account which some time confuse the customer, so we have update this with new feature and now the customer will see the order wise installment and details either he buy single product or multiple products he will see the details in single line.
- Admin can see the list order with partial payment
- Added/Update support payment methods
We have added or updated our current supported payment methods and now our Partial Payment supported to below payment methods.
- PayPal standard
- Authorize.net AIM
- Authorize.net Direct post
- Check/Money Order
- Cash on delivery
- Saved CC
- SagePay Suite Direct and Server
The MageDelight Partial Payment extension is a brilliant notion put into practice wherein eCommerce stores can allow customers to buy now and pay later according to their own convenience.
Please take a while and visit this Partial Payment extension on our extensions store. The product page displays the whole list of features which you can browse through, while you can further examine our functionality live on our demo store. Finally, you can read through the provided documentation.