There are plenty of ways you can keep your customers purchasing more from your store. One such added facility is running a membership subscription program for your customers who can benefit with promotional offers based on the membership plan they subscribe to.
Are you looking to encourage your customers to keep shopping from your Magento 2 store? The best way is allowing them to buy and join a membership plan, which will give them access to attractive offers and special discounts and even free products. There are subscribed users and VIP customers whom you’d like to give privileges. The best way is offering them various membership packages with different benefits and subscribing fees.
You want to increase customer engagement and enjoy soaring sales? Magedelight’s Membership Subscription for Magento 2 extension is a powerful, feature-rich, easy to use extension for creating a members area on your website, where a paid customer can join as a member of a membership/customer group with various features like discounts, early-bird specials, members-only items etc. The extension is a must-have add-on for your ecommerce site.
Let’s take a deep insight into the features and advantages of this highly functional, customer-centric module:
Membership Subscription features that help you boost customer engagement
- The extension is designed for smart workflow with user-friendly and intuitive interface, so you don’t have to waste time learning how to use.
- The admin can quickly create and manage multiple membership packages, while performing basic operations like add, edit and removing.
- Membership packages can be created just as normal products with some special attributes for all types of customer groups.
- Membership extension allows you to create a separate page to display membership packages with different fees, duration and benefits for customers. Customers can view details of each package before choosing the one that fits their budget.
- You can add as many promotion rules as you want for specific membership package/Customer group without any quantity limitations.
- Customers can view the payment history, products purchased and information about membership packages they purchased (expired date, products purchased, money saved) and renew the membership before it expires.
- Customers can receive notification emails to renew their membership package when it is about to expire, where the number of days when the email will be sent can be configured by the admin from backend.
- Once the membership subscription plan duration is finished and if the customer doesn’t renew the plan, the customer is shifted to customer’s other running membership plan or ‘General’ customer group by default.
- Besides certain percentage discounts on products’ price, you can group multiple products and offer them at a same special price, such as a group of free items.
Membership Subscription – Automated Extension for Admin
Offering membership packages to your customers is an excellent way to encourage customers shop more from your Magento store. Visit the product page of Magento Membership extension for Magento 2 to know more about this robust extension. If you have any more queries or requests, feel free to contact our extremely helpful support team.